Introduce some discomfort into your life.
By intentionally introducing some discomfort into your life, U will increase your reserves of toughness for when times get rough.
- “Grit” the best predictor of success
- Grit – the ability to stick with a plan for the
- Get on the treadmill everyday…
- Or simply staying committed to a course of action.
- How to build your “Grit”
- Do things that are mentally or physically
- Ones that require practice or toughness and make U want to give up – then don’t give up!
- Surround yourself with like minded people
- Place yourself in environments that encourage effort
EVERYONE SHOULD STRIVE TO BE DOING ONE HARD THING AT ALL TIMES