Your Metabolism Doesn’t Suck.
- 96% of people fall within 10-16% of the Average
- In practical terms, this means that almost every adult on the planet burns between 1680-2320 calories daily
- 600 calorie difference from the slowest to the fastest metabolism
- If U are in the slowest, 5th percentile group and a friend is in the fastest 95th percentile, they’ll burn 600 more calories than U daily
- On the off-chance your metabolism is chugging along at a snail’s pace – The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found moderately active living was sufficient to bring slower metabolisms up by almost 600 calories